Looe Key Snorkeling Tours
The Park Concession operates daily snorkeling tours to the Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary. Featuring one of the most spectacular reefs in the Florida Keys with plentiful Elkhorn and massive Star coral, Looe Key has become a major destination for snorkeling enthusiasts throughout the world.
Daily departures are 9:30am and/or 1:30pm daily. Each trip provides 1.5 hours of snorkeling, plenty of time to explore this fabulous coral reef.
Make an online reservation or call 305 872 3210 for further information.
- All prices and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum passenger requirement on all tours.
- Reservations are recommended for all tours and must be confirmed in person no later than one hour prior to tour time.
- Boats leave the dock promptly at published time.
- Schedules subject to seasonal change.
|Children (under 18)||$24.95|
|Snorkel||$4.00 with tour|
|Safety vest is provided at no charge|
(Prices do not include 7.5% sales tax)
Call (305) 872-3954 for Reservations
Group Rates also available
Minimum Passenger Requirements apply to all snorkeling trips.
Snorkeling equipment may also be
rented for day use at any of the park's swimming areas.
Beach Rental Prices
|Half Wet Suit||$6.00|
|Snorkel (you keep)||$5.00|
Deposits Required on All Equipment Rentals.